Every woman wants to look her best. It doesn’t matter if she’s going to work or meeting with friends. Women deserve to have beautifully kept hair, even if they haven’t seen the hairdresser in a while. To help solve this problem we’ll take a look at the best deep conditioners for natural hair.
Table of Contents
7 Best Deep Conditioners For Natural Hair
To help you choose the right deep conditioner we’ve put together a list of the 7 best deep conditioners for natural hair that are sure to keep your natural hair in top-notch shape.
1. ArtNaturals Argan Oil Deep Conditioner
When you care about the environment, you want all your products to be organic and cruelty-free. Therefore, this ArtNaturals hair mask is a perfect choice for women who seek natural ingredients and paraben free conditioners.
This mask seeps into your hair follicles and moisturizes them until they regain their softness once more. In addition to that, it contains green tea, sage and ivy extracts that protect your scalp and heal any scalp conditions.
Apart from those extracts, this mask combines fantastic natural oils with proteins and amino acids. That way, your hair will stay smooth, hydrated and protected from UV rays.
2. Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Deep Conditioner
If you want your hair to look like you have just had a salon treatment, then this Arvazallia mask might be the right choice for you.
It will instantly turn your hard-to-manage hair into silky smooth hair you can easily brush out. In addition, it will also strengthen your strands, and it will provide the necessary hydration to your over processed hair.
As far as the shine goes, your hair will never again appear dull or dry. This mask will give it the deep conditioning it needs, and it will also repair your hair follicles from within.
This deep conditioner is made with argan oil, and many essential vitamins your hair loses when you dye it or over process it.
3. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
Your hair and scalp will thank you if you start using this deep conditioner. Not only does it have plenty of nourishing ingredients, but it also restores your hair’s natural balance.
Some of the ingredients are organic shea butter, argan oil, and sea kelp. Argan oil contains vitamin E which will give your hair a lovely shine and make it soft to touch. Meanwhile, sea kelp repairs your damaged strands, and it’s especially potent if you have chemically treated hair.
Lastly, organic shea butter is a wonderful ingredient that protects your hair, hydrates your scalp, and locks in the moisture.
4. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration
Frizzy hair is often dry and brittle, but if you use this mask, you too can have hydrated hair. This deep conditioner contains a blend of the organic mafura oil and baobab oil. After using this combination, the softness and shine of your hair will last you for days.
In addition, there are many essential oils inside this mask that help you combat frizz. Furthermore, the manuka honey is filled with vitamins that repair your hair, giving you shine and protection from harmful external factors.
5. SheaMoisture Superfruit 10-In-1 Renewal System Hair Masque
A 10 in 1 product might be just what your hair needs. This SheaMoisture deep conditioner is filled with wonderful nourishing ingredients that will help you repair your natural hair and keep it in top shape.
It contains raw shea butter that keeps your strands moisturized, as well as superfruits which soften the hair. In addition, shea butter helps your hair produce natural collagen, and it also solves dryness from within.
There is also marula oil and biotin, which renew your hair follicles and give your hair a fantastic shine.
6. Kinky Curly Stellar Strands
Kinky hair needs to be maintained properly so that the curls do not lose their shape over time. Because of that, this Stellar Strands deep conditioner is the perfect choice for all ladies with natural hair who want that extra hydration.
It contains argan oil and macadamia oil, which are some of the best ingredients you could find in a hair product. Furthermore, they will improve the elasticity of your hair, and reduce any breakage you might have had. Your hair will be rejuvenated and soft, and your curls beautifully defined.
7. Alikay Naturals – Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner
If your hair is dry, and there is dandruff, then you need to choose your deep conditioners carefully. Luckily, this Alikay Naturals conditioner might solve all of your problems.
The sage helps stimulate scalp circulation, and it also renews the skin. In addition, babassu oil is known for its potency – it seeps into the hair and nourishes cuticles. It also protects it from external factors and gives it the hydration it needs.
Lastly, honey has fantastic antibacterial properties, and it also locks in the moisture. On top of that, it helps your hair attract hydrating elements from the air, making it intensely moisturized and soft.
These are all incredible deep conditioners that will surely give you the hair you’ve always wanted. However, the overall best one is, without a doubt, ArtNaturals Argan Oil Deep Conditioner.
Its properties speak for themselves, results last for days, and its one of the best selling deep conditioners with over 3,000 reviews on Amazon.
What Is a Deep Conditioner?
Many people believe that deep conditioning your hair requires you to go to the salon and have it done by a professional. Sometimes this may be true, but you can also give yourself a treatment at home.
Many of the store-bought deep conditioners have certain claims on them. But, you cannot believe them until you try them all. Therefore, it’s best to check the ingredients and see if any of them are good or not.
Most deep conditioners have oils in them – for example macadamia and mafura oils. These oils are the right kind because they will give you the hydration your strands need. However, they will not affect the oil production of your scalp – they might actually reduce the oiliness.
Furthermore, manufacturers often include shea butter in these treatments. Shea butter is an exceptional ingredient that will make your hair more manageable, smoother, and softer. In addition, it will also help you detangle it, which is a must if your hair is dry and brittle.
As far as the process goes, deep conditioning is vital for maintaining healthy hair. Human hair is exposed to air pollution and other external factors that can damage the strands and cause breakage. Therefore, by applying a deep conditioner at least once a week, you will be able to grow your hair and keep it in top-notch condition.
The main element deep conditioners have are surfactants. Surfactants are small molecules that can either repel water or attract it. The ones you can find in deep conditioning treatments are hydrating ones.
They attach themselves to the strands and temporarily repair them. Because of that, your hair immediately looks healthy, shiny, and bouncy.
How Often Should You Deep Condition Your Hair?
This is the part that depends on you and how much free time you have. Generally, dehydrated and brittle hair should be treated at least once or twice a week. In contrast, fine hair might get over saturated with the conditioner, so it’s best to keep it to a minimum – every two weeks.
You could start off with once a week and see what results you’re getting. If you still feel that your hair is dry, then amp up the amount and try to do it more often. However, if your hair loses its bounce, then you should make longer breaks between the treatments.
Benefits of Using a Deep Conditioner
- It protects your hair – The main reason why your hair gets damaged is air. Pollution can cause your hair to become dry and brittle. In addition to that, hair dyes, hot tools, and sulfate shampoos can also cause breakage. By applying a deep conditioning treatment regularly, you’re giving your hair the best chance of becoming healthy and shiny again. The ingredients found in these conditioners nourish it from the inside, and they also protect it from air pollutants.
- It enhances the hair’s elasticity – If you have ever dyed your hair, or used hot tools on it, you’ve probably noticed that it loses its bounce after a while. This is because you have damaged it. However, deep conditioners can fix this problem. They are potent and vital for improving hair elasticity, combating breakage, and nourishing the hair shafts.
- It hydrates the hair – Even though you might be already using a hydrating shampoo, deep conditioners have a ton of powerful ingredients. Because of that, it’s vital to include them in your hair care routine. The elements inside will lock in the moisture and keep your hair shiny and bouncy until you wash it again. In addition, they will make it soft and more manageable.
- It brings back the shine to your hair – Most women often do not even notice that their hair looks dull and damaged. Because of that, once they use a deep conditioner, suddenly they see a huge difference. These treatments are essential if you want to have healthy shiny hair. Furthermore, deep conditioners smooth out the hair shafts, and they also bring back the luster to your hair.
Tips For Your Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Heat it up – If you want to amp up the power of your conditioner, then you could try heating it up and then applying it to your hair. That way, the ingredients inside will have an easier time attaching themselves to your strands. However, make sure the treatment is not too hot – it might dry out your hair.
- Focus the conditioner on your ends – Your hair grows from the crown, and therefore, that part doesn’t need a lot of moisture. However, if you want to cover your whole hair with the conditioner, start from the ends. They are the driest part of your hair and the one that needs more hydrating properties.
- Try not to use the same conditioner every time – Just like with shampoo, your hair gets used to a product, so it might not work properly after a while. In addition, you can make your own combination of treatments. Try alternating between hydrating ones, and the ones that nourish your hair from within.
- Be patient – Most of these conditioners need to stay on your hair for at least half an hour. If you think that it’s a waste of time, then try multitasking while the conditioner is working. For protection and added heat, you can place a shower cap on your head. That way, you can easily go about your day without worrying about staining furniture and clothes.
If you haven’t tried hair masks before, then it’s high time you do so. Not only will they change your life completely, but you will also wonder how you’ve lived so long without them.
Healthy hair adds to your appearance, and it can make you look more attractive even if you don’t have makeup on. In addition, shiny, easily managed hair is a must if you’re a strong, professional woman who doesn’t have time to visit the hairdresser often.
These deep conditioners are filled to the brim with the healthiest ingredients nature has given us. Furthermore, they also contain various essential oils that will treat your scalp, hydrate, and protect your mane from pollution.
However, when using a deep conditioner, you ought to be careful and follow the instructions. Use them regularly to maintain the results, and don’t be afraid of mixing it up once in a while.
Once you start using them, you will notice an instant difference in your appearance – and your hair will make you look and feel as if you were the most beautiful woman in the world.
Hopefully the above list has helped you find the best deep conditioner for your natural hair.
Incoming Search Terms:
- best deep conditioner for natural hair
- deep conditioner for natural hair
- deep conditioners for natural hair
- best conditioner for natural hair
- deep conditioner for black hair
- best deep conditioner for natural hair 4c